Please make sure your Java is enabled by following these instructions:
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
- At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), thenAdd-ons
The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
All students are responsible for doing this on the computer they use for testing.